7.4.12

Makeova

As you can tell, I've given my blog a little make over. I tend to be indecisive so if you've been checking out my blog the last few days, it's probably looked different every time. Although, I think I've finally decided I like it!

What do you think??

No, I'm no professional and I have absolutely no clue what HTML or CSS codes mean but I can make my way around Paint (but then again who can't). I did get a little help from Leelou Blogs though. I snatched up one of her free banners as you can see from my header. I copy and pasted it into Paint, added my own title and the dots around it! 100 edits later I finally decided I like it!

Tell me what you think......and go!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment! That picture isn't from our first date, but those earrings were definitely some of my favorites back in the day :P
    Your blog design looks nice...love the side stripes :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete